Franklyn's Story


Franklyn's Story



My favorite things to do are, going on the computer, going to internet Explorer, and then going to YouTube for some funny videos that I am going to watch. I like to watch the Sonic Paradox Team Videos. I like watching “Seaside Denied” and “Metropolis Mayhem”.  I can also listen to music on YouTube. I like to listen to Big Sean; Beware, Mary Mary, God in Me, and Ne-Yo, Sexy Love. When I am done I go to Sonic Wiki to look at some characters I know of.  When I am done with that I grab my Nintendo DS and my Nintendo 3ds to play some Pokémon games like: Pokémon black version or Pokémon white version 2 and Pokémon X.  As soon as I was done playing  games I turn on my TV and then, I turn on my Xbox 360 to play. I like play Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD collection and then I played Sleeping Dogs for an hour and 30 minutes. When I am done I like to watch some TV. On Cartoon Network I like to watch Johnny test, Uncle Grandpa, and regular show. On Nickelodeon I watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the Haunted Hathaways, and the Thundermans. Those are my favorites things I like to do!

Comments

Popular Posts